Thursday, November 12, 2009

Please accept my apologies!!

Hello my fellow wrestling fanatics!

I know it's been a long time since I last posted. I just want to apologize to all of you who do read my blog and enjoy it for not posting in over a month. I've had a lot going on in my life that has really distracted me and stopped me from writing about what I love. I honestly can't promise that that will happen again, however, I will gurantee that I will never go that long without posting ever again (unless there's like a two month period of no PPVs for some odd reason, but I highly doubt that).

Please accept my apologies! Now I am back on track and you guys will not only get one, but two posts to read. I wrote a tribute to the late Captain Lou Albano and the preview and results to Bragging Rights. Enjoy everybody!

Much love and "Have a nice day!".

No comments:

Post a Comment